Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy,

I'm John from New Mexico, but originally from Tucson, AZ. I'm active duty Air Force so Uncle Sam decided to send me to the desert. I decided to sign up in this forum to get acquainted with fellow SA XD owners and their experience with the XDm. I just purchased a .40 S&W XDm at a gun show here in New Mexico over the weekend. I'm not new to guns, I own a S&W M&P 15/22, Ruger LCP, FNX 9mm, Taurus PT1911, S&W Bodyguard .38 special. As you can see I own a variety of guns, I'm not set on one particular brand, as I believe all brands have their pros and cons. I don't care for gun snobs as come across them quite frequently in other forums I belong to. I purchased the XDm because I've read so many reviews about their accuracy and I really like their innovative features. I shot a friends' XD .45 acp and loved it. I was in the market for a .40 caliber and I stumbled upon this two tone stainless 4.5" that I couldn't say no to. I haven't fired it yet, but I plan to this weekend. Look forward to interesting conversation with you all.

Cheers
JAGII

·
Registered
22,574 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Welcome from the Sunshine State!

Hey can you send me a cool new mexico shot glass? The one in my collection of states I visited broke.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Welcome to XDTalk JAG2!

Post away!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Welcome from Albuquerque.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Welcome from Wonderful Wyoming.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northern California!

·
Premium Member
127,272 Posts
Welcome to the forum, John.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Welcome from the Sunshine State!

Hey can you send me a cool new mexico shot glass? The one in my collection of states I visited broke.
Send me a private message with your address and I'll keep my eye open for a "cool" New Mexico shot glass...

·
Premium Member
21,706 Posts
hello there

1 - 20 of 33 Posts