Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, more IL folk invading. :cool:

Just picked up my XDm 9MM on Friday. Havent shot it yet, but hoping to go on Monday or Friday. Maybe both. :twisted: I was looking at the Glock 17 before XDMs, but after shooting both, I liked the feel of the Springfield more, and I shot a little better with it as well. So you cant go wrong with what is good for you.

Look forward to sharing and learning from everyone.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. Finally busted my camera out. Its been awhile since I shot with my camera, so playing with some settings. Forgive me.

·
Premium Member
3,448 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from Colorado

Pictures looked good - nice and new .. wow...

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
you and I my friend are gonna have to go to the range im lombard soon and shoot some of our new fancy firearms

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you and I my friend are gonna have to go to the range im lombard soon and shoot some of our new fancy firearms
Didnt know there was one there. LOL. Im currently in Mundelein, but my fiance and I are looking in Elk Grove, Schaumburg, Des Plains, Mt Prospect. Pretty big window. HAHA.

Right now Ive only shot at the Outdoorsman in Winthrop Harbor. Been to Maxors in Des Plains to see what they could do for prices and to check the place out. Bass Pro in Gurnee is alright. The HK place in McHenry were dicks to me, so I rather not go back.

·
Premium Member
24,710 Posts
hello to ya

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
hey man welcome. I have pretty much made bass pro my first choice for shooting. the only problem there is the limited number of lanes. I've been to McHenry and I haven't had any problems with them, but the air quality in there is just horrible so I only go there if I can't get in anywhere else. I've been meaning to try out the outdoorsman as I've heard a few people that like to shoot there, but haven't made the drive up.

Didnt know there was one there. LOL. Im currently in Mundelein, but my fiance and I are looking in Elk Grove, Schaumburg, Des Plains, Mt Prospect. Pretty big window. HAHA.

Right now Ive only shot at the Outdoorsman in Winthrop Harbor. Been to Maxors in Des Plains to see what they could do for prices and to check the place out. Bass Pro in Gurnee is alright. The HK place in McHenry were dicks to me, so I rather not go back.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Welcome from the Naperville area of IL!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts