Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I'm Jim and I'm from South Carolina. I'm kinda new to the Gun scene. I've shot rifles and shot guns owned by friends of mine before but I'll admit never any handguns. My wife thinks I'm a little paranoid as my interest in handguns has mainly been sparked by the election and "things going on in the world" lately! Maybe so but I think NOW is the time to think about home protection. I went to a few gun shops (totally green) and started a search. I started to look at Glocks and got a few ideas then I went online and came across the Springfield XD line! After some research I knew that I wanted an XDm-40. Finding this site and all the GREAT info on it has reinforced my decision! I'm looking forward to being part of it.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Welcome to the forum from CT.

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Hey! I'm from Greenville too! I just ordered an XD about 2 1/2 weeks ago - still waiting on mine to come in. Where do you go to shoot?

·
Premium Member
2,652 Posts
Welcome!

Say hello to God's country for me.

(born and raised in the upstate)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey! I'm from Greenville too! I just ordered an XD about 2 1/2 weeks ago - still waiting on mine to come in. Where do you go to shoot?
Haven't actually got mine as of yet :x When I do I would like to go somewhere outdoors as apposed to a range for the first few times.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hello there Jim.

I am a fellow enthusiast living in Greenville. Maybe we could get together and shoot sometime.
Sounds great! I'm in Mauldin.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts