Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a new XD SubCompact .40 Cal. Only shot it once but like it already and all my friends want it. Looking forward to learning more from all of you.
:shock:

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the XD!!! BTW I want your 40sc too!!!!;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Im trying to find a good conceilment holster that i can wear in my pants but is also comfortable, any ideas?
Not sure if i should have it on my side or middle of back?
Ive never concealed before.:?:

·
Registered
559 Posts
Welcome neighbor. I'm out by the UCF area. Usualy go shooting at east orange. How about you. I have a sub40 that I carry daily in a Crossbreed supertuck, and I love it. Nice to know you have the stopping power if you ever need it.

Welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Welcome to the forum from VA!

·
Premium Member
20,508 Posts
Welcome neighbor. I'm out by the UCF area. Usualy go shooting at east orange. How about you. I have a sub40 that I carry daily in a Crossbreed supertuck, and I love it. Nice to know you have the stopping power if you ever need it.

Welcome to the forums!

Same here except i dont have a super tuck.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanks everyone!

Jblakk, im a member at Shoot Straight in Apopka, i live in Maitland so its close by! Its been a expensive week to say the least, by the time i bought my annual membership and some ammo and a range bag and gear i just dropped another $400.00! Looking forward though to being able to start shooting alot.

On another note, im sure everyone has their reason for getting a gun. My girlfriend and I were watching TV in her condo about a week ago and someone tried to open the door, then they started hitting the door with something metalic, i looked out the peephole to see two guys both holding guns hitting the door trying to get in. She lives in a gated community, very nice area so we were boht like "wtf!?" Luckily they didnt try very long once they heard my voice ask what they wanted. That was the worst feeling i ever had, i kept saying to myself "i wish i had a gun with me". The next day i bought my SD and right now im waiting on my concealed permit, i applied back in August but nothing yet :? Just wanted to share!

T

·
Premium Member
127,178 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
127,178 Posts
Thanks! Im trying to find a good conceilment holster that i can wear in my pants but is also comfortable, any ideas?
Not sure if i should have it on my side or middle of back?
Ive never concealed before.:?:

I wear the CrossBreed SuperTuck IWB on my right hip. It works well for me.

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
Welcome from MI

·
Registered
809 Posts
Thanks everyone!

Jblakk, im a member at Shoot Straight in Apopka, i live in Maitland so its close by! Its been a expensive week to say the least, by the time i bought my annual membership and some ammo and a range bag and gear i just dropped another $400.00! Looking forward though to being able to start shooting alot.

On another note, im sure everyone has their reason for getting a gun. My girlfriend and I were watching TV in her condo about a week ago and someone tried to open the door, then they started hitting the door with something metalic, i looked out the peephole to see two guys both holding guns hitting the door trying to get in. She lives in a gated community, very nice area so we were boht like "wtf!?" Luckily they didnt try very long once they heard my voice ask what they wanted. That was the worst feeling i ever had, i kept saying to myself "i wish i had a gun with me". The next day i bought my SD and right now im waiting on my concealed permit, i applied back in August but nothing yet :? Just wanted to share!

T
me too i am going to Shoot Straight in Apopka next week :twisted::twisted:
i hope i all so get my .22lr bolt for my ar-15 hope fully i get to you ther have fun and welcome to the forum

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Welcome from CT

·
Registered
383 Posts
Welcome to the forum neighbor, I'm in DeBary and shoot at Shoot Straight in Casselbury. Let me know if you ever want to get together.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts