Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Wyoming.

Glad to be into my second day here at XDTalk.

Mixed emotions today only because I just sold off my 1860 Colt Richards conversion (original 1863 s/n converted in 1871/2) to pay for my new xd45, among other things. The old hoss went to a good home with a knowledgeable caretaker, so no regrets.

First firing of the xd today on some state land (~60 rds), and it was absolutely smooth-as-silk perfect. I'm new to semi-autos, but already glad I settled on the xd45 after many mental gymnastics. Thinking about it, I can probably get off at least 4 rounds with the xd for every one of the old Colt, so I'm getting over the separation quickly.

Hope all's well with the good'uns out there.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey LJ, what you think about 1.5 months from now - July 1st? No permits (or $) required for concealed carry! For those fellow members who are not Wyomingites, that is the effective date of the WY unrestricted carry law.

How about that snow for the past 24hrs...spring is going to come I know it.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Hey LJ, what you think about 1.5 months from now - July 1st? No permits (or $) required for concealed carry! For those fellow members who are not Wyomingites, that is the effective date of the WY unrestricted carry law.

How about that snow for the past 24hrs...spring is going to come I know it.
Glad to have you aboard. Where in WYO are you?

Nothing like Spring in Laramie with snow, snow, snow.....

:p

·
Premium Member
24,714 Posts
hello to ya

·
Premium Member
3,448 Posts
Hi and welcome to the Forum from Colorado

1 - 19 of 19 Posts