Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
5,098 Posts
I'm sure glad you didn't misspell that one. With Rusty Tails, I would be scared that we'd get posts of an old lady with rust on her ass.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Thanks old school! Now I can ignore another useless bunch of threads like what's in the ammo can.

The only problem will be the glocktalk lurkers that will start posting about how bad the XD is with rust, that it has it's own section on HS2000talk.

·
Registered
366 Posts
nogoa said:
The only problem will be the glocktalk lurkers that will start posting about how bad the XD is with rust, that it has it's own section on HS2000talk.
I agree that this is likely to happen but who cares? More XDs for the rest of us. I love my Croation sensation and have never felt like I have to prove that it's a great pistol to anyone. I'm not all that interested in converting the unwashed masses. Besides, maybe the issue will get the attention it deserves from Springfield and get them to be more proactive in investigating the causes.

I bought my XD9 service in 2003. It developed a series of rust specks on the slide near the serrations soon after I got it but they wiped off easily and have never recurred even without any special maintenance or babying.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts