Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks ajames for the great service. I can't believe how fast I got my order. The blue gun is very well made. Do you sell very many of them? I'm a firearms instructor for our PD and the XD is the only firearm we don't have access to for a training weapon. This one will work great.

I'm curious of one thing. I know you said you have cats. Are they around your shop? My cat wouldn't leave my package i got from you alone :lol: . Just wondering.

Thanks again for the great service. You will be sure to get future business from me.

·
Registered
9,949 Posts
Actually I have three cats and they are all shooters. No the cats like to sleep on the packaging stuff like the boxes and envalopes becuase they know they are not supossed to. The Blue guns sell but not to fast. I think the reason is that vary many people have not had any training wih a blue gun to know how valuable the really are. In the next month I will have the blue xd guns for the tactical, serivce 9 and 40, and a sub compact added to the line up. Thank you for your order.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts