Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a holster for my XDM 45 - do you know how hard it is to find one specifically for the XDM 45 in leather?

David Bullard of D.M. Bullard Leather has them and they are very very nice. Excellent quality leather and workmanship. I couldn't be more pleased.

I also bought a belt, also looks great and good enough for non holster use too.

Prices are very reasonable and delivery was good. communication was nice, friendly and prompt.

A very enjoyable transaction, I thoroughly recommend them. they have a wide selection of models for different guns and different finishes - give them a look.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have a DM Bullard holster for my Para Ordnance 14.45. I have one of their Dual Carry holsters and love it. I would have gotten one for my xdm compact 40 except I didn't want to wait the 16 - 20 weeks for a new holster. DM Bullard makes a great holster. I was wearing mine when I hit a deer on my motorcycle and only got a few scuffs of road rash. Some of the road rash even when across the stitching and it didn't even tear out any of the stitching.

Also they do sell some (sometimes) on ebay.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Last year I ordered a Bodyguard for an XD9SC. Several weeks after I placed the order, I emailed him to add lining to it. When I received the order there was a handwritten note apologizing for the delay (his family had a medical emergency at the time) plus he did NOT charge the lining ($20) and gave me a 10% off code.

I later ordered a Dual Carry which was surprisingly shipped the next day.

Great products and great guy... both are the highest quality. If you like leather holsters, definitely consider him.

·
Registered
1 Posts
power, if you don't mind me asking, when last year did you order from him? how long did it take to get your holster? i got my p238 holster, belt, and double mag holder quick but all this was in-stock and it's great stuff. but i have 2 more holster's and double mag holder on order now and i keep seeing where on his web site that there are over twice as many item's on there now then when i first started looking on his site. i'm just wondering if he's making a lot of ones that he sell's more of and just working the custom's order's in when feels like it. just wanting to know what other people running into with custom order's from him, thanks.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
I've never seen a review on his "Texas Conceal Carry". It looks like a good concept but I wonder about the comfort and etc. Anyone have one?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts