Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered my St-15 16" middy from them in April and just received the rifle a couple of weeks ago. I also ordered the rifle with a 9" free float bar rail. The rifle is absolutely awesome. Fit and finish is beyond top-notch. I have been too busy with work, but hope in the next week or two to get out and shoot it. If it shoots (and I have no doubts) like it looks, I'm sure it will be picture perfect. Kudo's guys..........great job!

·
Registered
463 Posts
lets see some pics

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unfortunately, the rifle is at home and I'm out of state working. Will post some when I get home in a week. I may need some instruction on posting pics, as I am not sure how.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Congrats on the new rifle!

I just finished my 2nd Spikes build and have started on my 3rd. I've really been impressed with both their products and customer service. Receiving an assortment of parts for several different rifles it's cleat that Spikes takes the time to get things right each and every time. They've been extremely busy and still have a back-log for a lot of parts, but I say good for them. They could easily rush production to catch up in a hurry, but kudos to them for taking the time to get it right.

Looking forward to your range report and to seeing some pics of your rifle!

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
pics or it didn't happen ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.