Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a G-code holster from E-bay for $0.01!!!! That's right, you heard me, $0.01. Brand new!!!!!!!

·
Registered
10,955 Posts
I see the reason why, its left handed! Didnt you get the memo about left handed people turning in all of their guns to the the rest of XDTalk? Ill take that gun from you now...

·
Premium Member
16,428 Posts
I spent the better part of a week looking for a lefthaned holster for my XD and you get one without trying and almost free. :x

·
Registered
47 Posts
DigMe said:
Only $58 shipping and handling.

Just kidding. :lol:

brad cook
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

After shopping on Ebay several times I know that feeling. "What a GREAT DEAL- wait standard usps $70 :!: :shock: :? :evil: :cry:"

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
jgdean85 said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

After shopping on Ebay several times I know that feeling. "What a GREAT DEAL- wait standard usps $70 :!: :shock: :? :evil: :cry:"
I figured some other Ebay regular would get that. ;)

brad cook

·
Registered
102 Posts
The XD Gear holster I received with my new 9mm sub compact also fits my 4" 357 XD perfectly. On the wholesale end, the XD Gear package is really a good deal. You get two 10 round compact magazines, a hi-cap magazine with grip filler, and the paddle holster, and it's only $1.00 more than the standard package.

Springfield had an exclusive deal with Accusport for the first 30 days on this deal, but now are releasing the XD Gear package to all the distributors, so you should be seeing them in the stores pretty soon. If your local dealer tries to gouge you on it, remind him that you know he only paid an extra buck for it.

Hope this helps.

Fred

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
damonk said:
im just happy to see another monk on the forum, even if you are a south-paw...
LOL, Acutally I'm right handed. I have an idea for the lefty though. Since I got it that cheap I wasn't concerned about it. I can shoot both hands. Since I'm left eye dominant it really doesnt affect me. I shoot well both hands.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts