Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like CrossBreed products but I went with thebeltman.net because he offered a 7 hole on 3/4" option instead of just 5 holes on 1". It took 30 days to get the belt, but it is of amazing quality. I got 1.5" wide, double thickness bullhide with the polymer sewn in for stiffness. It was like $86 after shipping, but what a fantasic looking belt.

I'm wearing it now and it feels totally normal. Last night I used it to carry OWB with a serpa, and today I am IWB with my supertuck. Great both ways, but will need some wear time to find out which holes work the best.

Gun Belts by The Belt Man

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
I have a black with nickel buckle and a brown with a brass buckle from him and they are both fantastic. I have had the brown belt for several years and it is as good as the day I pulled it out of the bag and that is wearing it at least three to four days a week. The black one is only about a year old, but appears to be of the same high quality.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Unless someone kicks down with a freebe for me to try, my belts will be from the Beltman. I have a brown and black and they are well made.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts