·
Registered
580 Posts
ok...here are my babies...

my modified WASR-10 AK-47

the XD9...dressed up

the ones that started it all...and my personal favorites...USP9f and USP9c

my fun gun...walther P-22

and the shotgun i had some help (from this forum) selecting...12 gauge Mossberg 500

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
very nice 8)

Here are a few non XD

artsy lookin BHP

another view of the BHP

Smith 4506, eerie effects added!!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey, is that one of those Smithsigfield 14mm auto-revolvers?

Smoooooth 8)

That's on NJ's Ban list

·
Registered
116 Posts
very nice pieces. I deleted my earlier pic..due to a post in the Non XD section..on not posting stuff that did not add to the thread, and I agree fully.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I always wonder why people stick something in the trigger guard when they photograph their guns...

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
TheMaineMan said:
yeah..I had to pull a few strings to get it... I know a guy that knows a guy that has some he's willing to let go if the price is right...

sorry to goof up your thread.. these are a nice group of photo's.. I will delete it if you want...just send me a pm
nah....I got a good laugh out of it!

·
Registered
373 Posts
OLD Dominion where did you get those mags from i got some crappy ones from a gun show saying they would hold 12 for my 40 and only hold 11

·
Registered
88 Posts
I got it at a local gun shop.Genuine SA. The first time I used it I could only get 11 in it as well.I had to press down really hard with the tip of my thumb on the casing to get it down far enough to accept all 12.After I fired it some it seems to have loosened up.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Yea dude I loaded up my mags for the first time today and it was super duper hard. I couldnt get the 12th round in alone with just my hands. I had to use a pen and all sorts of crap. I guess they need to break in some so I would suggest leaving them all loaded over night or something.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Old Dominion,

I haven't posted many (if any gun pics). However, seeing you avatar, I had to make one specially for you. No-one else is allowed to look otherwise you will learn for sure that I am actually insane.

http://www.danat.mesanetworks.net/trooperglock.jpg

-Dana

1 - 20 of 81 Posts