Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,047 Posts
Unbelievable deal especially out here. Also got a PX4 for like 400 new. People passed on them so long they were in sale. Guess they don't know good guns out here.
Mine a 49 state version was $320 from PSA two years ago, Bi-tone like yours. it wears an O-light too, but a 357 Sig Conversion barrel. You got a great deal for this market in California

Reactions: Mike51392

·
Registered
140 Posts
WOW (y) you got a great deal on the XD and the Beretta PX Storm

are both .40 S&W ? I would like to get a full size PX4 STORM in 9mm

·
Registered
18 Posts
These are excellent pistols.
On top, the stainless steel slide is both visually appealing and has some anticorrosion benefits IMHO.

Next thing you have to look at the PRP upgrades.
Even something inexpensive like all the springs improves the trigger dramatically.

One other aftermarket part, which increases the versatility a lot is a 9mm conversion barrel.
Unfortunately, with Storm Lake no more, you will have to look for it second-hand or go to the more expensive brands.
Still worth it for me. It gives you an option to shoot whatever you can find, or introduce new shooters.

Lastly, .40 S&W is on the decline, but it is not dead.
It has its fans, like the author of this message, which some consider old fools. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
40 S&W is a good round, may be not as popular, but I like it. In both XD and 1911.
Remenber when the 10MM was declining in popularity, now it has gained a cult like following.

·
Registered
87 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts