Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My recent experience with Ruger customer service was one of the best so far!

My LCP was having issues where the magazine would come out during fire. I have had it for about two years. Reading more about, it sounded like it happens once in a while.

I called Ruger and they had me ship it to them. Three weeks later, I pretty much got back a brand new gun. Not literally, but they replaced pretty much every moving part of the pistol.

ALL FOR FREE!

Prior to this I was thinking of saving up to buy a Kahr .380. This makes me want to stick with Ruger. I own two other Rugers, and plan on keeping them until one of us dies.

buy ruger, buy ruger, buy ruger!

My only other experience with firearm manufacturer customer service was Springfield, who was also great by the way.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Nice to see their CS has got better. My 1 and only experience with them was waiting 6 months to get my 22/45 back that broke on shot 1.
It was the last ruger gun i bought because of it. (well, and i found out about Bill Ruger's contribution politics)

·
Banned
2,210 Posts
I've always had good luck with Ruger guns. What bothers me is the unnessary safe features on most of there models...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,016 Posts
I am still waiting for word on mine. I am so far impressed with Ruger CS. I agree, buy Ruger! :)

S&W, FNH, and Sprigfield have really good CS as well from what I have been hearing.

·
Premium Member
127,268 Posts
I had a similar experience with my Ruger Mark lll. Very impressive!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts