Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know all hi-cap mags are in short supply, but has anybody found any dealers that are selling XDM 9mm mags yet? I got 10 XDM .40 mags for $25 ea, but I'm not finding 9mm ones :sad:

·
Registered
862 Posts
Have you shot your XDM9 yet? I have been out of touch for awhile and saw they are now shipping...I would love a range report on the 9mm. Thanks!!

·
Registered
136 Posts
I am having the same problems, left to the two that came with it. I think this gun is so new that nobody for now has mags. Also sent for the two that I get free for buying the M which they say is 6-8 weeks. TGFU (Thank God for Upula)

In the meantime, I have only shot mine twice and then just getting rounds through to make sure it works ok. Seems more accurate than my 9 mm service and SC (yes I have three), and not failures but not much else I can say.

Will keep looking for mags and someday they will emerge but for now, happy shooting.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just spoke with Springfield Armory Customer Service 1-800-680-6866 and asked about the 9mm Mags for the XD(M). 1st he asked if I had completed the voucher for the 2 free mags and then he indicated the 9mm mags wouldn't be available for 4 more weeks.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, Airwolfe...that would actually make sense, considering that initial mag runs would be slated for pistols and promotions. Guess I'll tell the wife I want 10 for Christmas ;)

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
XD Guys claim that they will have a thousand XDM 9 mags in two weeks. You have to purchase them up front and wait.

ranburr

·
Premium Member
28,481 Posts
When did you get it? Do a search for Free Magazines or coupon or something I think it's good for a few magazines for free if you buy your XDm between a certain date until January or February.

·
Registered
908 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Monday I was told by SA that we are looking at about 4 weeks before they can ship 'extra' XDM-9 mags.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I think that is the case with any new product. I run into that with technology like getting an extra battery for the new cell phone or a case for the pda so this is no different. If they get them in four weeks on a product that is less than a month old in the marketplace that is good.... and if my extra ones come in a couple weeks I will be even more excited. I like to have at least six mags for each gun I own so this will be a good start.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts