Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got to the range with the XDm ----all I can say is wow ---this is one of the best shoot-get-back-on-target guns I've shot (and I've been shooting for 4+ decades)..........no glitch of any kind......... the shooting a little high is me not the gun ----I'm used to shooting an H&K and covering 1/2 the target -----

I slipped it into a Blackhawk holster designed for an XD service and it fit like a glove ---I guess since the trigger guards are so much alike

this target is of the 1st fifty shot out of a new gun

·
Registered
51 Posts
Did you shoot farther then 7 yards? If not you might find out that it shoots high. 4 to 6 inchs @ 25 yards. Its set at the 6 o'clock position. I am used to POA, so SA sent me a shorter rear sight. Yet to have it put on and will report with the results when I do.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Rrent

Nice Target Shooting there!

I took my XDM9 to the range today and WOW is the word for this magnificent gun. Accuracy is amazing. It is defenitely not just a pretty gun but a great shooting one too.

I shoots better than my XD 9 which I love.

I even decided after firing 150 rounds through it today to qualify with it to add to my conceal carry permit.

What a gun!!!!!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did you shoot farther then 7 yards?

No, I usually just shoot off hand 7 yards. I also took a recently purchased Beretta and ran a 100 or so through it, and shoot my carry gun some.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts