Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, I got my new Verizon FiOS installed yesterday.. Watching NCIS on demand right now actually and my internet speed has jumped from 5mbps on cable to 20mbps on the fiber optics. So far I am very happy with it.

The other toy I got yesterday was my M1A National Match. Went to the range and put just over 100 rounds through it with The DRis. Shot a bit of his Socom II also. These rifles are just so nice, I dont know how I went so long without getting one of these.

Well, without further ado, here she is..

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
Did you find a new job?

Nice rifle!

·
Premium Member
2,497 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,497 Posts
It took 10 days, not 6 years!!!

She is a great shooter. Im in L-O-V-E!!!

Yeah but I bet it seemed like 10 years lol... Super nice rifle, I may be able to afford one one of these years

·
Premium Member
1,763 Posts
Very nice. The National Match IMO is the nicest of all civilian M1A versions.
I bet it's fun.

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
My favorite part of that night was our custom gunsmithing skills. Where there is a will there is a way. :D It was a great night. Beautiful photography skills to by the way.

·
Premium Member
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The DRis said:
My favorite part of that night was our custom gunsmithing skills. Where there is a will there is a way.
It was a great night. Beautiful photography skills to by the way.
Yes. Good times indeed. Budget in a case or so of some surplus ammo and head out to the desert with me. I may actually end up at Burro Canyon Shooting Range tomorrow morning. I gotta sight in that scope ya know.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts