Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't resist getting the last BCM from my LGS, I freaking love it. I can't wait to start some of the tactical shoots at the sportsman club! I also got some used mags for my Ranger Floor plates I got (I thought they were for P Mags but found out they were for GI mags). They really help a bit for me at least, and now paired with the BCM im set for some shoots!

I'd get a BAD lever, but I'll wait for now.

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
I couldn't resist getting the last BCM from my LGS, I freaking love it. I can't wait to start some of the tactical shoots at the sportsman club! I also got some used mags for my Ranger Floor plates I got (I thought they were for P Mags but found out they were for GI mags). They really help a bit for me at least, and now paired with the BCM im set for some shoots!

I'd get a BAD lever, but I'll wait for now.
Very nice, Happy birthday, mines on the 17th, 2 days, You def need the B.A.D. Lever, its a must now that I have one I dont want to go without her haha.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice, Happy birthday, mines on the 17th, 2 days, You def need the B.A.D. Lever, its a must now that I have one I dont want to go without her haha.
Haha, yea my Birthday is 2 weeks away, but I figured it couldn't hurt getting the last BCM they have in stock for awhile ;)

There was a nice gentleman before me that was going to buy it, but saw me eyeing it and asked if I was looking to get it. So of course, I jsut make the off remark "Yea birthday shopping for myself". I got a Happy Birthday from him and a discount. $50!

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Happy B-day and hope you enjoy your new set-up...:)

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Happy B-day and hope you enjoy your new set-up...:)
Oh I definitely did! I had fun shooting all day yesterday in the hot sun. Sadly, no video of my unloading on targets :<

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Sweet birthday present! I haven't yet but I plan on purchasing a BCM Gunfighter charging handle....when money becomes available of course...LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts