Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my new XD 45 GAP saturday. Havent had a chance to shoot it yet. Probably will this weekend. Anyway, here are my opinons so far..

1. The bitone finish isnt really that great. Not impressed. Was expecting a little more bling bling. This will be a fun gun, not a super secret black ops gun.

2. Gun is filthy. I know they test fired it but geez, it is DIRTY! Crap in the barrel and chamber.

3. No cool target came with the gun. I got the shell in the package but no target. As dirty as it is you'd think I'd have 3 or 4 targets :evil:

4. Looks like they changed up the box the XD's come in. It used to have a nice slot for the manual etc. Not now.

5. And more importantly, no friggin Springfield decals! Whats up with that?

I am pleased with it though. And that big barrel more than makes up for the missing decals :lol:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Sounds like someone used it, I could tell mine had been test fired but it wasn't filthy. Where did you buy it?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought it local. I'm pretty sure it is new but doesnt the XD still come with the target and Springfield decals? Dont get me wrong, I love the gun just a little fussy today :?

·
Registered
889 Posts
Out of the four XDs, three new and one used, none had targets, the first two new ones did have decals, but the last and newest had no decal, and the used one had no paperwork.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts