Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my all in one rifle. It only had funds to build one so it gets to fill all the roles for now. Im shooting my first 3 gun match tomorrow with it. I cant wait. although I havent shot it yet lol. Im going to head out and sight the sights and the PA micro dot in a little bit. Here is some pics.

by the way all the pics were taken with my Iphone so sorry if quality is bad

This was also my first build so let me know if anything looks "off" or on wrong lol.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
looks like a nice little rifle! How do you like that magpul forward grip? I've been wondering if they are really worth it, it seems like they could be better than traditional forward grips.

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
Very nice, I believe mine is starting to lean torwards the Swiss Army style Black rifle, but hey, everything on her and that will be on her will have a purpose... that is what matters right!

·
Banned
6,667 Posts
Swivel that locking clamp around so that the lever is pointing to the back.
Don't want it to snag on something and come off. ;)

·
Registered
407 Posts
holy crap those were taken with your iphone?:shock: my digital camera takes worse pics then that lol

p.s. very nice looking rifle

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Swivel that locking clamp around so that the lever is pointing to the back.
Don't want it to snag on something and come off. ;)
Yes. I couldn't get it to look or work right unless right there. I knew that it was backwards lol.

Yea the IPhone 4 is the only camera I have lol. I'll post a video of me shooting it tonight.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well shot the rifle in a 3 gun match today. The all rifle stage was 44 rounds with several no shoots and a head shot at like 35 yards. Overall it went smooth. My time I believe was 47 seconds with a dropped reload lol. I was going to get some video but it didn't work out. THEN the next stage I got my first DQ.... Suck.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Well shot the rifle in a 3 gun match today. The all rifle stage was 44 rounds with several no shoots and a head shot at like 35 yards. Overall it went smooth. My time I believe was 47 seconds with a dropped reload lol. I was going to get some video but it didn't work out. THEN the next stage I got my first DQ.... Suck.
that sucks you got disqualified, but it sounds like you had some fun.

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
I love that Flash hider by the way, It looks very good on there. It is the Battle Comp right? Anyway love the look of it!

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes it is the BattleComp 2.0. They are expensive but This is my only rifle so what the hell. It's very effective at reducing muzze rise and pushes the rifle straight back. I also have to say that compared to other compensators it is quiet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts