Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1 week to the day i ordered it and i just got it. great turn around time. Ive been wearing it for about an hour now around the house and im in love already. im about to go return my ctac for a full refund seeing as how i would never carry it when i have a crossbreed. very well made and very comfortable. great piece of work!

·
Registered
376 Posts
This thread is worthless without pics. :mrgreen:

Congrats. I need to get one.

·
Registered
277 Posts
you will not be disapointed at all!!! trust me i got my ccw saturday and wore my xd allll day long sat and sunday and my g/f didnt even know i had it on and she says everytime that im crazy and so on since...but its very comfortable. just use some leather conditioner to avoid the squeaks...LoL and your set

·
Registered
87 Posts
1 week to the day i ordered it and i just got it. great turn around time. Ive been wearing it for about an hour now around the house and im in love already. im about to go return my ctac for a full refund seeing as how i would never carry it when i have a crossbreed. very well made and very comfortable. great piece of work!
What model of super tuck holster did you get, And for what gun? And do you have pics yet?

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its the regular supertuck delux for my xd9sc. all i have to take pics with is my crappy phone but ill try to get one up with it later!

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
crappy but here it is

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Good choice with the supertuck you will like it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts