Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After four months the 15 round mag came today by Fedex saturday delivery.It is really nice,I like it a lot.Really nice for an extra mag for CC carry or 15 rounds for a house gun.

Ed

·
Registered
16 Posts
Fed-ex showed up at my place today too. I had sent in and had asked for a second magazine instead of the holster(see handle- holster is rt. handed only). Well bless their heart they honored my request! My box had 2 15 round mags, both w/ the grip extension! :D

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Ok rip, you've got me. What is a XD 3? I have a XD9 in subcompact and I know they make a 40cal in subcompact, but I'm at a loss as to what a XD3 in subcompact is. Maybe that's why your search doesn't produce anything. I even went to the SA site and couldn't find anything. Enlighten me please.

I'm guessing this a typo, right? Are you referring to the 3' barrel? :? :shock:

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
You know.. I don't know why people are having such a hard time finding the 15 round magazines. The Sportsmans Wharehouse around here has had plenty of them every time I go in. I have three now.. but I have the day off tomorrow.. maybe a trip into Salem would be a good idea, just in case they run out. I could use two more...

Raymond

·
Registered
13 Posts
retired said:
Ok rip, you've got me. What is a XD 3? I have a XD9 in subcompact and I know they make a 40cal in subcompact, but I'm at a loss as to what a XD3 in subcompact is. Maybe that's why your search doesn't produce anything. I even went to the SA site and couldn't find anything. Enlighten me please.

I'm guessing this a typo, right? Are you referring to the 3' barrel? :? :shock:
A 3' barrel? Wow. My SC only has a 3" barrel.

:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts