Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finely got my XD40 yesterday, so far I love it. Can't wait to take it out. Any down sides to it that I should know about??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
803 Posts
Congrats!!! I own a XDM.40 but have shot many XD's, only downside is the guy next to you at the range holding a glock watching you shoot your new XD!!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
i think te bigest down fall of the XD, is that she is like a mistress. LOL she wants all my time and all my money, but the good news is my kids like her!

enjoy your new addiction

·
Registered
11,293 Posts
Congratulations! :p Enjoy the "other" woman.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I got my first 40XD on Sunday and I love her too. Congratulations on the new the gun!!

·
Banned
38,922 Posts
I finely got my XD40 yesterday, so far I love it. Can't wait to take it out. Any down sides to it that I should know about??

YES !!!

XD's like to eat ... But you can abuse the heck out of them, put them away dirty, loan them to friends (who might also abuse them), cover them in oil and rub them all over ... And they never complain.

·
Registered
895 Posts
YES !!!

XD's like to eat ... But you can abuse the heck out of them, put them away dirty, loan them to friends (who might also abuse them), cover them in oil and rub them all over ... And they never complain.
Sounds sexy! Rotf are we talking bout xds😂

·
Registered
518 Posts

Ironically the down side (if you would call it that) is that it will likely shoot just a bit low. Otherwise congrats on the gun, and maybe you should let Glock boy next to you that Houston56 mentioned shoot your XD, perhaps you'll make a man of him!
:cool:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ironically the down side (if you would call it that) is that it will likely shoot just a bit low. Otherwise congrats on the gun, and maybe you should let Glock boy next to you that Houston56 mentioned shoot your XD, perhaps you'll make a man of him!
just make sure to read the owners manual to see how the sites on your new baby are set up..(6 oclock- or not)

Good luck with it!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think glock boy will cry, cause he'll wish he got one. :D but I don't share nicely. >:)

·
Registered
22,574 Posts
Remember, the "other lady" is like a fat woman. She'll eat anything you feed it and want more.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Congrats. I also have a XD40 service. Only have had it since 10/11 and already put 650 rounds through as of today!

It does love to eat!! lol

Report of it shooting low is probably due to anticipation of muzzle flip as that happened to me till I finally over came it. Now it's shooting very slightly to the left... so I'm working on "more trigger finger."

Great gun and VERY accurate. Have fun with it!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts