Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered them BOTH from different companies on Saturday night 5/14. BOTH the holster and belt arrived at the same time on Thursday 5/19.

The belt from http://www.bullhidebelts.com/

The Comp Tac holster from Comp-Tac : Top-Quality Firearm Accessories

I got the MTAC for my 40 XDm Compact. The belt is one thick piece of leather rather then 2 pieces sewn together. I can't say enough about the customer service for both companies. Received several e mails keeping me informed of the process. Ordered the holster and belt and had both in my hands in less then 5 days. Really like 3.5 days. Ordered at 8pm Saturday night and had by lunch time on Thursday.

I can't seem to post pics here no matter how hard I try. So, I'll post links to a flickr account.

EDIT **posted pics!!!**

I haven't had a chance to wear either product yet but will this weekend. I will post more info as I wear the products. After first glance and feel I can say both products are very impressive.

·
Registered
138 Posts
very nice, that belt looks THICK!
I've got the CBST and I must say the Comp-Tac looks much more "finished" especially on the back but what drew me away from the Comp-Tac is the clips, I hate that the adjuster holes are on the clip, if you try to ride high or cant the gun you then have metal rods poking out where the CBST it's the leather length that goes up and down... must say if I already had my CCW I wouldn't have been able to take the 6 week wait where with yours it only took 5 days, but don't get my CCW until July (waiting on the sheriffs office to call me in for it, which is up to 90 days and I"m only a little over 30 days in). Congrats on the purchases hope you find them comfortable I know my CBST is around the house!

Phillip

1 - 3 of 3 Posts