Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well im in the waiting process for hetting my permit..should get it in a couple of months. but today i made my fist IWB holster purchase. i went with the C-tact and ive been wearing it around the house for about an hour i so far so good. ive just got on a polo and shorts and printing isnt an issue. its not as comfortable as i hoped for but im chalkin that up toi me putting on a few pounds and not having any "carry pants" atm. need to get a size bigger i assume. when i figure out how to post pics up ill post one of it form my crappy camera phone (ya im a nub at pics)! so if any of you have a ctact or mtact let me know how u like it and give any suggestions as far as concealment with it. much appreciated!

-perch

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
here it is with some Gold Dots and my trust bench made! (sry for camera phone pic!)

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Interesting.....you are wearing shorts and a t-shirt and can conceal your weapon....

I am wearing shorts and no shirt....mine is concealed completely....

Smartcarry.....'nuff said....

·
Premium Member
5,354 Posts
Good job getting prepared! IWB can be very comfortable if you work it out right. I have a pair of shorts that I don't carry IWB with because it is just too tight. Good choice on the Benchmade as well. ;)

·
Registered
115 Posts
I like Comp-tac's holsters. I have the m-tac personally, but they make good quality stuff. I know my IWB holster is very comfortable.

·
Premium Member
4,843 Posts
My carry pants are generally one size larger, congrats....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts