Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sending in the paperwork Monday and will have it in 45 days or less. I can't wait for the walmart walk.

·
Premium Member
127,264 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Congratulations indeed. It's a big step. You are now held to a higher standard than other folks. So well done on wanted to protect yourself and your loved ones and for using your 2nd Amendment rights!

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks a lot guys. The wait is killing me. On a side note I work part time at a retail store and a guy came in to pay his bill and pulled out his wallet had one of those goofy CCW badges I couldn't help but laugh when he left.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its official just completed my wally world walk. I was super nervous but all in all it went great but I think I need something smaller than my XD 45 tactical but my crossbreed worked awesome.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
why? Printing too much?
The grip was when I first got dressed but I just had to find a good shirt to help out break it up. I think it was probably just in my head because no one was pointing and shouting at me "He's got a gun!!" lol. Ill just have to find the shirts of mine that conceal best and buy more of the same.

Thanks XDFAN_NC.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts