Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I made it final...I sold my last two remaining Glocks, and off to the gunshop I went and came home with an XD9sc:D I wanted it all black to match my other ones, but all they had was stainless (darn :rolleyes:). I also picked up a set of 3 mags with another mag pouch that came in a little plastic case that they were selling. Best part about that case is that it fits the gun and an extra mag perfectly.

I'm tickled that my Mika's pocket holster from my G26 fits it like a glove.

I tried to post pics but had issues...I put them in my photobucket account, but when I post the link it pulls up old pics of other stuff. Oh well, y'all know what it looks like!

When I got home I hopped online and began spending money like a drunk sailor. I ordered 2 hats, a shirt, a decal and 5 mags direct from SA; I ordered an XD range bag (I can't very well carry them around in my old Glock bag, now can I?) and a Desantis "Tuck This" holster that was on clearance; and I ordered a tuckable holster for it from High Noon Holsters.

It's been a good day!:mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
5,354 Posts
Wow, congratulations to you! What other XDs did you get?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Awesome! Now don't forget to get your extra 2 magazines and mag pouch from Springfield!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Work has nothing to do with it, I traded for two and sold other stuff to get the third.

Also have an XD9 Service and XD9 Tactical.

My free mag order form is going out today.

If I know they are watching I can turn around and really give them something to see :D

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
If Obama really supports our gun rights he is going to force you to distribute 1 or 2 of those to the less fortunate.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ammo will be the next thing to come :) Now I'd like to have a .45 again...I'd love to have an XD45, but I'd really like to get my hands on a SA GI.45. I had a Rock Island that I really liked but now that the rest of my stuff is Springfield, well, you know...;-)

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
what did the extra mnag set run u? the 3 w/ mag pouch?

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
just curious. lgs has a 3 16 rd set w/ mag pouch for 100. didnt have the money as i just bought an ar w/ a total of 5 mags today. maybe later on down the road. 75 s a good price. i thought 100 was a little steep.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You could've waited on the promo mags to save that $75 for mods :razz:.
I thought about it, but I wanted to have more mags anyway, and I'm not planning to modify it (at this point anyway). Assuming I'll get one 10 and one 16 with my free ones, that would give me 4 10rd mags, I'll keep one 16 with an extension on it, and take the other two 16s and remove the extensions and use them with my other XD's as that would give me 11 full size mags by the time the ones I've ordered get here. I'll be happy with that :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts