Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My newest addition to the arsenal. century arms c39 sporter. sorry about the crappy cell phone pic.

·
Registered
319 Posts
sweet I have a romainian SAR-1 its one of my favs because you can actuly find decent priced ammo regularly and bulk ammo isnt expensive.

·
Premium Member
127,986 Posts
Congratulations! As an FFL dealer I sell a lot of those.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome from Indiana. Nice looking AK.

I noticed that too.
Unfortunately yes. I currently live in commi I mean Kalifornia...only for 3 more years though!

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
Unfortunately yes. I currently live in commi I mean Kalifornia...only for 3 more years though!

At least you have an exit plan! It is a good looking rifle, will be even better when you can use standard mags and ditch that child lock!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
grew up my whole life in Redlands, but the last few years have been in ghetto san Bernardino...

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Even with the fixed mag I didn't know that Cali would allow a peasant to have such a mean looking scary assault weapon that strikes fear into the liberal left simply by looking at it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Even with the fixed mag I didn't know that Cali would allow a peasant to have such a mean looking scary assault weapon that strikes fear into the liberal left simply by looking at it.
i know huh! yeah they are legal, but dont think stupid ass diane feinstein doesnt try to ban them every year, along with ar's.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Congrats! Great gun IMO.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
thanks! I like your opinion...lol :lol:
I've got one! Love it and for all who wish to have one, J&G Sales have them for $599, comes with 7 mags (1 standard and 6 Korean mags). They even have a C39 Tactical with an ambi charging handle and 90 degree port. I've thought about buying another one, that one.

Here is mine...

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
good price!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts