Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Placed my order about 3 weeks ago. I got a call yesterday saying that they got a shipment in. They said they didn't have the XDSC blued but they had one in stainless and asked if I wanted to check it out.

Point is, I ended up getting an XDSC40 in stainless. I was originally partial to the blued version but I don't think that the pictures of the bi tone one does it justice. I mean, this gun looks sweet. I have it in a Fist #1 holster right now at the 3 o'clock position and I can hardly tell its there. Man, I'm in LOVE with this gun. I haven't even shot it yet though! It also fits in my Comp Tac IWB holster.

The gun came with one high capacity 12 round mag and one ten round mag. I thought it was suppose to come with 2 10 round mags and one high capacity mag. Did I get jipped?? It didn't even come with a holster or nething. I paid $480 after taxes..not too bad, not too great either I suppose. Anyways, this is going to be a sweet carry gun. I love the fact that the grip doesn't bulge out the way my service does..I think I have a new favorite gun. I'm going to have to actually shoot my SC before I make this decision though 8)

What can I say, this gun is PIMP :!: :twisted:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Kick ass! I did the exact opposite...I've had a XD-9SC for a while now, and just picked up the 40 tactical this week. Love them both! Just fired the 40 this afternoon, like it very much. Looking forward to trying the 357 barrel in it sometime down the road. I really, really love my SC though.

·
Registered
533 Posts
I love how the SC carrys, if you didnt already, get the grip extention from pistol gear, makes a huge difference when shooting, and adds almost no bulk when on your hip.

congrats on the new xd, have fun.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hmm. I've stayed away from the grip extensions to keep my 9 sc as small a print as possible. I'm going to buy one anyway and try it.

·
Registered
533 Posts
I have found that it has very little if any print on my shirt, and I am a small person.

it is no where near the print of a full size grip.

try one, and if you dont like it I will buy it from you, I only have one and would like another..

good luck,

·
Registered
29 Posts
I absolutely love the grip extensions. Had a couple people actually inquire about them last night at an IDPA function...too bad they had Glocks... :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts