Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since both of AR are hunting rigs, I have large scopes on them. I wasn't really happy at how difficult it was to reach the charging handle.

I ordered a BCM Gunfighter with the large latch and I really think I'm going to love it.

Sorry about the poor photos. But you get the idea.

Old Latch

Gunfighter

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
I got the Mod 3 as well, I love it, It is so much easier to charge the weapon around optics using the blade of your hand. It was well worth the money, Nice addition

·
Registered
744 Posts
They're really a must with optics.

I love how stable they are for single sided charging.

·
Registered
224 Posts
thats all that me and my roommates run on our ar's, even when we qualify for work (Marine Corp) we'll bring them in from our personal guns and drop them in our m16a4's

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
thats all that me and my roommates run on our ar's, even when we qualify for work (Marine Corp) we'll bring them in from our personal guns and drop them in our m16a4's
Very nice, I bet that cuts down on your time, You should bring the Magpul B.A.D. Lever as well and do some 2.5 second reloads! that will blow their Hearts and Minds lol :)

·
Registered
829 Posts
I too run a BCM. I use the medium latch though. If I had larger optics I would probably go to the large.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I use a medium on mine as well. Since making the switch, I've gotten use to using just my index finger to charge the rifle. Much more positive feel when doing so.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
I also run a Mod 2 BCM gunfighter handle. I do have a question for those of you who are right handed and have used this with a Plate carrier. Have any of you had problems with the handle catching on your vest and pulling the locking lugs out of the chamber? I'm left handed and often wonder about that.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Very nice, I bet that cuts down on your time, You should bring the Magpul B.A.D. Lever as well and do some 2.5 second reloads! that will blow their Hearts and Minds lol :)
lol im left handed my trigger finger works my bolt release real nice during reloads

1 - 12 of 12 Posts