Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here it is, I got to pick it up at my FFL today!! Not a shot thru it yet and already love it!! This is going to be my CCW weapon, S&W M&P .40c...10 rds of 165gr PDX-1's (will be testing these rounds when my days off come around again). Just thought I would share...lol...

Gun Firearm Trigger Starting pistol Airsoft gun
Firearm Gun Trigger Gun accessory Starting pistol

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts
Nice! let me know how it stacks up against an xd/m, I'm really looking hard at getting an m&p!

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you Sir...:p

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice! let me know how it stacks up against an xd/m, I'm really looking hard at getting an m&p!
Will do...I am going out my next days off...not until next Friday, just hope the weather holds up! This gun feels so good in the hand it is unreal. Like the XDM this comes with the 3 different backstraps for the grip. Also, as with the XDM I like the small...going to take some getting used to the short grip! This is my first compact pistol, but I am in love all over again...making my new 1911 jelous I think...lmao

·
Registered
45 Posts
My friend bought that pistol about a month ago for carry duty as well. He/I love it. It has been awesome. Except his front sight fell off lol. He just got it back from the gunsmith/dealer yesterday.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My friend bought that pistol about a month ago for carry duty as well. He/I love it. It has been awesome. Except his front sight fell off lol. He just got it back from the gunsmith/dealer yesterday.
Uhhh...did you say the front sight fell off??? That can't be a good thing!! lol Happen to know the cause??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts