Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got it ordered. Now the wait begins. I ordered the 16 inch mid-length flattop with chrome lined barrel. I didn't really want the chrome but they were out of stock on the other with an 8-12 week wait. She said it would ship by Thursday possibly sooner with a delivery of next Tuesday.:D

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Excellent...you won't be disappointed. Also, don't sweat the chrome-lined bbl. That is a GOOD thing with an AR. Easier cleaning and you can expect a longer bbl life with the chrome lining.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Yes sir. A very helpful lady named Sarah. Sexy english accent.:razz:

heeey my mothers english. . . and im actually going over there this november. . . . i agree english accents are pretty damn sexy. . .not my mothers though thats just kinda weird

but i think ill have to check them out and start ordering some things from there. . . .too many good reputable suppliers out there its hard to chose

·
Registered
367 Posts
Yes sir. A very helpful lady named Sarah. Sexy english accent.:razz:

i think she is the only one that answers the phone, ever!

I've never talked to anyone but her, I usually hear a baby in the background as well. pretty sure thats why sometimes you won't get an answer, usually you will but sometimes you wont.

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just called back to make sure I had ordered a flattop. I couldn't remember if I told her that. I turned 50 this year so my mind is going.:confused:

Another lady answered the phone. She answered it when I called the first time and she put me through to Sarah both times.

I have a punch set, a roll pin punch set, a plastic tipped hammer and some vise grips. Do I need to get anything else in the way of tools like a stock wrench?

·
Registered
367 Posts
I have a punch set, a roll pin punch set, a plastic tipped hammer and some vise grips. Do I need to get anything else in the way of tools like a stock wrench?
I had those same things, a spanner wrench that I have apparently lost now, electrical tape to cover up the area around rollpin holes.

I also used my craftsman autolock pliers as opposed to visegrips. it is perfect for pollpins, no deforming or damage to lower receiver.

outside of that I recommend this site.
Life, Liberty, Etc. Pro-gun stuff for pro-gun folks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts