Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Black 3.3" XDs9 this time; from Bud's Gun Shop. $494 cash money & free shipping. It's supposed to arrive at LGS in 3 -7 days.

Forgot about the 3 free mag promotion but that just makes it sweeter! :cool:

·
Registered
4,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. Beauty of it is I already have the holsters etc. from the XDs45 to use without buying ones to fit the new gun.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Black 3.3" XDs9 this time; from Bud's Gun Shop. $494 cash money & free shipping. It's supposed to arrive at LGS in 3 -7 days.

Forgot about the 3 free mag promotion but that just makes it sweeter! :cool:
Can't you still fill out the forms thru Bud's Gun Shop?

·
Registered
4,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
127,988 Posts
Good for you!

·
Registered
4,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good for you!
Thanks. It arrived in two days. Cleaning & lubing it tonight,it looks like Saturday or Sunday before I'll be able to take it to the range at either of the Sportsman's clubs where I have a membership. Big Brown truck bringing ammo tomorrow. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Thanks. It arrived in two days. Cleaning & lubing it tonight,it looks like Saturday or Sunday before I'll be able to take it to the range at either of the Sportsman's clubs where I have a membership. Big Brown truck bringing ammo tomorrow. :mrgreen:
Awesome!! Don't forget to sign up for the 3 free mags on the SA website.

All you need is the Serial number and take a picture of your receipt from Bud's.

I bought a new XDs on Tuesday, submitted the form and received a confirmation email today from SA that my form was approved!

·
Registered
22,575 Posts
Sweet.

·
Registered
4,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Awesome!! Don't forget to sign up for the 3 free mags on the SA website.

All you need is the Serial number and take a picture of your receipt from Bud's.

I bought a new XDs on Tuesday, submitted the form and received a confirmation email today from SA that my form was approved!
Already done, hours ago . :wink:

We'll see if it takes the 8-12 weeks mentioned in the promo. I'm patient,after all I was one of the early responders to the recall . :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts