1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife rocks! Totally surprised me with this. :shock:

20 rounds of 9mm goodness...mmmmmmm...

Here she is with big bro .45

I'm gonna break it in for 500 rounds or so and then send it off to Springer Precision for a trigger job, some Dawson sights and maybe a Barsto barrel. Hoping someday I'll have time to do some IDPA matches and this will be my competition gun. :cool:

·
Premium Member
3,090 Posts
I think you're wife may just be a keeper! Congrats on the new gun and thanks for the great picture.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Nice gun and wife. Man I guess I picked the wrong wife.:( I have to buy my own sh!t.

·
Banned
5,690 Posts
Seriously, your wife just magically got you exactly what you want?

Or did you talk about it for months and strategically place cut out ads all over the house until she finally just said screw it and shut you up with the new toy?

I mean, that's what I did!

·
Premium Member
127,768 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
Okay -- now the big question -- What did you get her?? -because it's hard to top what she gave you. Congrats !!

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Nice gun and wife. Man I guess I picked the wrong wife.:( I have to buy my own sh!t.
Actually, I'd kinda rather buy my own sh!t. My wife bought me my .45 three years ago. Now my pistol is in her name.

I got my wife a 1kt wedding band for Christmas. Upgraded from the 1/2kt she had. Totally surprised her. She loved it.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Seriously, your wife just magically got you exactly what you want?

Or did you talk about it for months and strategically place cut out ads all over the house until she finally just said screw it and shut you up with the new toy?

I mean, that's what I did!
Haha not at all. I've talked about it briefly, but usually she just ignores me when I talk guns. I asked her for a Walther P22 and she strung me along the whole time thinking that's what she bought. When I picked up the box I was like "Man, this little .22 is HEAVY!" :lol:

·
Premium Member
23,863 Posts
good deal man , world needs more wives that care, i never find them hahahah 2x's now i havent hahahah hope ya like it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts