Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a new Canon 7.1 megapixel tonight. It takes some sweet pics. Here is a pic of the XD I have polished. Couldnt really get a good shot because of all the bling bling. I figure this is better than my camera phone pics I posted the other day.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Also, make sure that you don't let the on camera flash go off. You wrote that the bling bling was a problem... Almost all on board flashes suck. I have the Nikon DSLR D50. Get an external flash and direct it to bounce off a wall or ceiling for a really great "portrait" look of your beauty! Harsh direct flashes are not our friends. I can't wait until I get my gun next week! 8)

·
Registered
130 Posts
I just got my Canon SD500 in the mail day before yesterday, been looking at it for some time now.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16830120169

Really nice camera with lots of features for you to get that perfect shot of your XD. like above, use Macro setting for those close up shots, or try a night shot with the flash off. or use manual settings, turn ISO up and turn exposure ( i think thats what its called) up a little and get that shot without a flash. Just experiment and you'll see...i know i have been.

if anyone looking for good deal on cameras and accesories use www.newegg.com they have great deals on lots of computer stuff and electronics too, been using them for about 3 years now.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Nice XD. Might I add that NewEgg probably has not only by far the largest inventory but is probably the most widely used eletronics / PC shop on the net bar none. Great service, great prices.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Look'in goooood! :shock:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The flash was off on that pic. It doesnt do it justice. That pic was taken of course before I read the manual. :lol: I'll get it figured out. It takes alot better pics than the one I posted.

Edit: Cam is a Canon A620

·
Registered
82 Posts
Manuals? What red blooded American man reads the manual before trying to do it on our own. That's part of the fun with new toys! :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts