Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've never been a big fan of the 9mm (personally) but after getting a Sig P6 recently I decided I like it quite a bit.

Today while visiting my favorite gun shop, I saw a Taurus PT92 that really caught my eye (I liked the Beretta design). After talking to the owner a bit, he told me that Taurus had bought Beretta's Brazil factory, with everything included for making the Beretta 92's. Well taurus developed it only a bit, adding an ambi safety with decocker.

To make a long story short I picked it up at 400.00 NIB, out the door... It's a great piece and I look forward to a range visit with it. The gun stores are getting low on stock in my area... it looked like the day after thanksgiving in there, it was so crowded you could hardly turn around, and it's usually only 2 or at the most 3 people in the store.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Good looking gun and I like the accs. rail. I think that's what they added as the Beretta 92's came with an ambi safety/decocker.

·
Registered
31,246 Posts
Thats probably the best thing Taurus ever made. Pretty much everything else Taurus makes is hit or miss on the QC area, but the 92 Beretta copies are definately something they have down really well.

I owned an early PT92 and loved it. I still wish I did not trade it away.

- Brickboy240

1 - 7 of 7 Posts