Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
chrome PMed me when I first posted about aquiring my XD40 and offered to sell me 3 mags and a dual Fobus mag pouch. Well I said sure why not, sent him the money, and he sent out the package Priority Mail. Got here 2 days later. Awesome guy! Thanks buddy!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Im thinking about getting a mag pouch like that but do they stay in snug? Say I was running and battling through the streets, would it stay in?

·
Registered
452 Posts
CmptrN3rd said:
Say I was running and battling through the streets, would it stay in?
:shock:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Sorry, it'll take some time to get used to my questions and responses.
You just need to space out your crazy questions more.. For instance ask 3 "normal" questions then a "crazy" one.. you know, mix it up a little.. :D

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It seems pretty snug to me, held it upside and jiggled it. A lot. Before they started to slip out, and keep in mind this was with full mags, however it was fairly easy to pull by hand. I like it so far. Haven't had a chance to field test it yet. Hopefully will be able to soon.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
maybe the 40 mags are a bit tighter or mine was a bit too large, my 9 mags will fall out just tilting them. no big deal if i'm not doing anything "harsh" but i'd definately invest in something better than fobus if i were using these for duty purposes anyways...but for $20 can't beat them!

·
Registered
285 Posts
I have two Fobus paddle double mag holders like those shown and they hold my high capacity mags perfectly during a typical USPSA match. I think they are a very good value.

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Like I said I personally don't know, they were fairly snug for me. I don't know how used the pouch was before I got it, but it looks almost brand spanking new. So over time it MAY or MAY NOT ge less snug and slip out as you are "dodging bullets"

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
I prefer BladeTech, much better quality. Fobus stuff is POS in my book. Had some once, had to give it away. Will never buy Fobus again.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
CmptrN3rd said:
Id like to get two bladtec double pouches but they are a bit pricey and I need to fix my master cylinder.
You get what you pay for. BladeTech is a Federal and DOD contract supplier so you know the stuff is Milspec. They also supply a lot of foreign agencies/militaries with their products. I love the people you meet at their office, and the pictures and plaques on the wall.. They are also pet friendly and let me take my dog in with me. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts