Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received everything I was suppose to this week. Got my tactical wilderness gun belt, and my CBST on Monday. Got my Pearce pinky extension on Thursday(3 of them actually lol). Then picked up my new XDm .40 compact this morning. Shooting tomorrow! What a great week:D
I know, I know...Pics or it didn't happen lol:

Monday:

Thursday:

Friday:

Everything:

And figured I would throw this one in lol:

·
Registered
5,861 Posts
Looks like a great, and expensive (but well worth it) week. :)

·
Registered
408 Posts
I can only say one thing:

SWEET!

·
Registered
61 Posts
got my XD9 OD green service thurs., shot 300 rds at the range today. The XD9 seems more acurate then the XD45. I got one with a perfect trigger, am so happy.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like a great, and expensive (but well worth it) week. :)
Absolutley is man, and it wasn't too bad considering I sold my regular XDm 3.8 to get this compact, and paid for the CBST a month and a half ago lol...Can't wait to shoot tomorrow(or today as it is early am lol). Oh and the surefire light/laser I have had for a few months.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
got my XD9 OD green service thurs., shot 300 rds at the range today. The XD9 seems more acurate then the XD45. I got one with a perfect trigger, am so happy.
Yea everything about my compact feels great, it is an absolutely perfect fit with the pinky extension, and is so much better for concealed carry then the regular 3.8.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts