Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this seller on Gun Broker known as supohunter. Price are really good on Springfield XDs and I believe that there was another seller with really cool prices as well on Gun Broker. Question has anyone bought from them before?:confused:

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Yes, someone just bought a XD from them the other day, no problems.

·
Premium Member
5,354 Posts
I have bought a couple from him, as have others. He is good to go!

·
Registered
257 Posts
It's where I got my xd9 bitone this spring. They were lo-tech, no hassle, friendly, fast...I would have no problem dealing with them again.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I just bought one form them. Really good people made everything really easy. Shipping took 3 days. Really good experience.

·
Registered
11 Posts
New here guys and I have a couple of questions. First of all, what is involved with buying a gun online?

I just bought 2 XD's in the last month. I bought myself a compact 40, and my girlfriend a subcompact 9mm. I wanted both in bi-tone, but the shop I went to couldn't keep them in stock, and they were by far cheaper than anyone else. I said screw it and bought the black ones in both cases.

Point is, now I see this website and not only does he have both guns I wanted, he has them cheaper than I paid. (I paid $469 plus tax and Brady bill for both. Stainlees would have been an extra $50 a piece)

Is there any hidden costs buying online? Something to make me feel better about?

And sorry about the thread hijack here, but is there anyway to make both stainless now somehow?

Thanks for any help and this is a great site

·
Registered
257 Posts
New here guys and I have a couple of questions. First of all, what is involved with buying a gun online?

Is there any hidden costs buying online? Something to make me feel better about?

And sorry about the thread hijack here, but is there anyway to make both stainless now somehow?

The only issue should be finding an ffl for them to ship to. Sometimes you can find a friendly ffl willing to do the transfer (mine was $30). Some will do it but act like they're having a tooth pulled because they'd rather you buy from their stock. I don't know if they HAVE to but some make it clear that they don't want to. Anyway once you find the ffl, send his name and stuff to the seller and it should be no biggy.

Oh, welcome to the forum rebelluver!

·
Registered
111 Posts

I just bought 2 XD's in the last month. I bought myself a compact 40, and my girlfriend a subcompact 9mm. I wanted both in bi-tone, but the shop I went to couldn't keep them in stock, and they were by far cheaper than anyone else. I said screw it and bought the black ones in both cases.

Point is, now I see this website and not only does he have both guns I wanted, he has them cheaper than I paid. (I paid $469 plus tax and Brady bill for both. Stainlees would have been an extra $50 a piece)

Shipping and transfer fee are the only extra charge with online. My extra cost was 50, but it was still 40 cheaper (out the "door")than buying from the cheapest store.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:) HEY THANKS GUYS :D you have sold me on the seller, my only problem now is to make a choice as to which XD.

·
Registered
105 Posts
when i ordered my xd9 sc from them, they said they were the number one selling springfield dealer in the country. They also sent me a register receipt. 3 day shiping, no charge for Credit Card.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts