Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I forget what the whole package is called, it's the XD .40 sub with the XD Gear holster, XML Light and 3 magazines for $589.95.

I'm looking to get a smaller companion for my service .40.

It seemed reasonable in NH, so let me know.

Thanks!

·
Registered
539 Posts
yea, even in california it wouldn't be that expensive. It should be between 450 and 500 i would think. I know some are lucky enough to live in places where they can get it almost as cheap as 400.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
D'oh! I'll keep looking then. I just wasn't sure what the price of the light was.

Damn, back to the drawing board...

·
Registered
539 Posts
oh cr#p, i didnt see the part about the xml light. If its the newer package with teh xml, then i'd say i'd be willing to pay up to 540 for it. The price on those xml lights are around 100 new by themselves.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Joswald said:
Team Mooney said:
Was that with the XML?
Yes it was.

My package included...
XD40 sub compact
1-12 round clip
2-9 rould clips
tension holster
xml light
case and lock
Damn, that's a pretty good price. In NH the best I've found was $467.60 for that package without the XML.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Currently in Central Florida XD packages are going for $430ish without the light, $480ish with the XML light.

Unless you go to our local indoor range. Add $100 for the honor of purchasing from them. And they do a brisk trade in them at that price....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Mooney...my dealer here in Arizona does mail order, he sells the kit for $479.99, and an additional $15.00 for shipping, and he has them in stock. Let me know if you'd like his contact info, he's a good friend of mine.

·
Registered
3 Posts
nikonglass said:
Hi Mooney...my dealer here in Arizona does mail order, he sells the kit for $479.99, and an additional $15.00 for shipping, and he has them in stock. Let me know if you'd like his contact info, he's a good friend of mine.
I could go for that. Could you pm me with his contact info please?

·
Registered
49 Posts
baa said:
Currently in Central Florida XD packages are going for $430ish without the light, $480ish with the XML light.

Unless you go to our local indoor range. Add $100 for the honor of purchasing from them. And they do a brisk trade in them at that price....
Where is this at. I just bought a STAINLESS sub package without the light for 469.00 + tax.

Is the package with the light for 480 all black? Is that 480 with tax included?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Yeah, I found lots of $396 for non packages and $419 for stainless and then $412 for black package.

But with mail order/internet order you will pay at minimum $20 and then a FFL transfer fee of $25 your looking at +$45 with whatever the cost is + tax.

·
Registered
11 Posts
You won't have to pay tax unless the person you are doing business has a store/location in your state. Also, $25 is too high for a handgun transfer; do some checking around; you should be able to find someone to do the transfer for you for around $15 bucks.
Good luck. :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Joswald said:
You won't have to pay tax unless the person you are doing business has a store/location in your state. Also, $25 is too high for a handgun transfer; do some checking around; you should be able to find someone to do the transfer for you for around $15 bucks.
Good luck. :)
If you purchased the gun outside of the state you reside in when the gun arrives to your FFL dealer it is state law that he charge you tax for the price you paid for the gun. If you order it within your state the person you order it from will charge you tax. Either way you are gonna pay tax.

Yes, I have seen some for $15 but most around my area are $25.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Well i am confused. Maybe the law/rule is different for different states. I use a store called Tactical Supply in Montgomery and the only amount i owe them is the $15 FFL transfer fee; no tax has ever been charged. Then again, maybe these guys don't know what they are doing; not sure.
Sorry for the confusion.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Dropbass said:
baa said:

Where is this at. I just bought a STAINLESS sub package without the light for 469.00 + tax.

Is the package with the light for 480 all black? Is that 480 with tax included?
That's sounds about right for a stainless in my area- Tampa Bay. The 480 is all black/ w light, tax not included.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts