Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first post.. HELLO EVERYONE :)

So basically I'm looking for a good IWB holster for my XDm 40 (3.8, NOT compact)

I have a OWB holster right now and it just doesn't hide the gun well enough.

Something tells me I might just have to buy a smaller gun lol

·
Registered
4,325 Posts

So basically I'm looking for a good IWB holster for my XDm 40 (3.8, NOT compact)

Carry the bigger gun... Just get a good holster and good belt. The Crossbreed Supertuck is a good bet, and will probably be the most recommended. Crossbreed also makes belts, though I personally cannot attest to them. I'm sure someone here can, though.

It's easy to carry a bigger gun when you have the right gear :)

BTW, welcome!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have the Galco KingTuk IWB for my XDm45. It works for me pretty well. I even wear it with scrubs and no belt.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I have a comp-tac MTAC for my XDMc 3.8 9mm and love it.

You'll most likely hear that it's a battle between a crossbreed supertuck and comp-tac MTAC. That's the dilemma I went through. I decided on the MTAC because it seemed just as good as the supertuck but the time it takes to receive it was a lot shorter. I got my MTAC in less than a week (2 day production + shipping), compared to a month or more to get the supertuck

With my MTAC I barely notice that I'm wearing a gun. Incredibly comfortable. Also easily adjustable straps to change height/cant of the holster

·
Registered
403 Posts
I'll put in another option: Theis Holsters. I just recently got one of Tommy's holsters and I'm wearing it right now with my XDm 4.5 9mm. Very comfortable, I could wear it all day long.

Also, his turnaround time is excellent. I ordered my holster on June 4th, he shipped it on June 9th and I got it on June 13th.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Welcome. I would suggest Cross Breed Super Tuck, Galco King Tut, DM Bullard Dual Carry or the Silent Thunder, but it all depends on what type you are looking for. If you search here you will find some great reveiws about each one.

Good luck

·
Banned
744 Posts

MrGAMBL3: Check out this link I found on another site I go to. I think it will help you out. Its the very first post.

Concealed Carry Forum - CC Holster & Belt Company Links

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks all.. I had a local shop order a IWB holster the other day. I'll see how it works and let you all know.

I like to support my local guys :)

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
I have the Comp-Tac MTAC and very, very pleased

1 - 11 of 11 Posts