Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently recieved my CC permit and i am currently in the market for a good holster. I would like to get some sort of leather one i think, just seems more durable and possibly more comfortable. Just looking for some input on what your opinions were on what to carry with. Guess I should add that im going to be carrying a XD9 subcompact. Thanks for your help

·
Registered
1,175 Posts

·
Registered
7,273 Posts

Don hume 715h. Carry every day with it.

Tenenesse holster makes some cool stuff. Id like to go with one of theirs next. Plus they are a sponsor here. Crossbreed is good too.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I just ordered two Remora Holsters. One number 5 with a reinforced top and sweat shield and the other is a number 10 with the same configuration. The 5 is for my subcompact 40 and the 10 is for my XDm 3.8 compact and XD 45 compact. A trusted reviewer stated the comfort level is comparable to the Crossbreed holster. I like the simplicity of the design and they are very inexpensive.

I have not tried the holsters with the leather and Kydex combinations, but I have a variety of Kydex holsters and have not found any to be terribly comfortable. You can spend $30.00 on something like the Remora or a few hundred on some custom beauty and of course anything in between.

Good luck on your hunt.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How did u find out about the blemished sale?? I was on there website earlier, and saving some money on one of there holsters would be right up my alley

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
How did u find out about the blemished sale?? I was on there website earlier, and saving some money on one of there holsters would be right up my alley
They are a site supporter, and just launched the blem list a few days ago. I ordered two.

·
Registered
431 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
i have recently recieved my cc permit and i am currently in the market for a good holster. I would like to get some sort of leather one i think, just seems more durable and possibly more comfortable. Just looking for some input on what your opinions were on what to carry with. Guess i should add that im going to be carrying a xd9 subcompact. Thanks for your help
the best i have ever wore or tried without a question is crossbreed holsters. I 've bought 4 now and exchange 2-without any issues and i wont buy any other. The leaters nice and soft and still extremely durable. You get a free 2 week trial also! I looked hard to find a negitive posting everywhere online including youtube-nothing! Trust me!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Considering adding combat features to one of my ccw's. Any thoughts on the xs big dot sites or the guide rod lasers? Itried the crimson trace but didnt care for the feel of the bulky grip(for $300!)
thanks!:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts