Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
That depends on what you are doing with the holster. If you carry it on your belt a lot get a good one. If you just put it in your glove box either get a cheapo Uncle Mikes or use the XD Gear holster that came with it if you have one. Holsters are all about personal preference and your requirements for how it is used. Look at quality holsters like Galco, Bianchi, Triple K, Blackhawk, etc. Pick one that looks good to you. If you use your holster much you will end up with a drawer full anyway. Good luck.

·
Banned
1,790 Posts
wreckerman5357 has it spot on. What works for me might have a half of one percent chance of being perfect for you.

I have found the Galco cheapie suede IWB holsters work for me after trying many more more expensive holsters. I should have started cheap lol. I have a couple for my different carry guns.

OWB holsters will also be what works for you. No way to know until you try a few for extended periods. For me the Fobus paddle holsters work best and thats what I use for the same carry guns for OC or range and hunting use.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That depends on what you are doing with the holster. If you carry it on your belt a lot get a good one. If you just put it in your glove box either get a cheapo Uncle Mikes or use the XD Gear holster that came with it if you have one. Holsters are all about personal preference and your requirements for how it is used. Look at quality holsters like Galco, Bianchi, Triple K, Blackhawk, etc. Pick one that looks good to you. If you use your holster much you will end up with a drawer full anyway. Good luck.
Thanks right now I'm just keeping it in my glove box.

·
Premium Member
2,645 Posts
We make some very nice leather holsters..Check us out when you get a chance..If you have any questions just give us a holler..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts