Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,
Found a used 45 compact black for $409.00, only has one 10 rnd mag, comes with the XD accessories, spent casing had a date of 4/2008, looked in great shape....would have bought it if it had the 13 rdn mag.....now I'm thinking I should go back to the shop......should I????

·
Registered
815 Posts
i guess it depends on how much a new one goes for in your area. around here ive seen NIB xd45c for about 450. if it was me i would rather spend an extra 50 bucks and know that im the first owner of the gun and know how its been treated. But, on the other hand if your area it high on prices that might be a good deal for YOUR situation. Good luck with your decision. regardless, XD's are worth every penny, even if sometimes u pay a little more than others. :)

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
If it is "as new" with the exception of not having the 13 round mag/extension, then that is not a terrible deal. You can find XD45c's on GunBroker for around $435 or so which are NIB, include all mags/accessories, but then you have to pay for S&H, transfer fee, etc., so you are probably looking at $475-490 in-hand.

13-round mags are only $24 or so bucks a piece ($30 or so with the extension included) and are readily available.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i guess it depends on how much a new one goes for in your area. around here ive seen NIB xd45c for about 450. if it was me i would rather spend an extra 50 bucks and know that im the first owner of the gun and know how its been treated. But, on the other hand if your area it high on prices that might be a good deal for YOUR situation. Good luck with your decision. regardless, XD's are worth every penny, even if sometimes u pay a little more than others. :)
$450...? They are NIB for around $519-529 around here...still thinking......

·
Registered
815 Posts
yes 450. this was at the Houston guns shows. 450 for 45c, 419 for xdsc. some really good deals. all NIB

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
It isn't a bad price for what is being offered. If the condition looks to be relatively nice, might be a good buy. JMHO

·
Registered
14 Posts
Well...you obviously need and XD-45c. So you are going to have to purchase one sooner or later. Don't they come with 2 mags when they are new? This could be a sticking point. Maybe you just need to talk the salesman down about another $10-$15 dollars to make yourself feel ok with this. I would point out the single mag with it and the fact its going to cost you a few more bucks...so is that the best he can do on the price?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts