Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have to go out this weekend to add pistols to my CCW, so just to piss off my buddy (who is the instructor) I am taking along 12 pistols to add. In Nevada you have to qualify with each weapon and an instructor can't qualifiy himself.

Adding my P3AT, XD SC, XD tactical and SA 1911
Then borrowing friend's Taurus .357 and DE .44
Boss is loaning me his USP .45 SOCOM and his P7M8
Neighbor is loaning me his Glock 23 and 17
other friend loaning his Kimber 1911 and his PPK

Since it costs 25 bucks for each session going to lump them all on at once. Going to be a long day at the range.

·
Premium Member
5,752 Posts
Sounds like fun. But curious, what do they print your CCW license on..legal size paper!! :wink: Initially Alaska required either pistol, revolver, or both. Then dropped the categories. Then decided that a CCW license for concealed carry wasn't needed if you were legally entitled to own a firearm per federal law. Still have the CCW license program, but it only gets you out of the insta-check when purchasing and gets you recip priviledges for other states.
May I suggest wearing a bandaid to prevent the blister on your trigger finger :!:

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the weapons will be listed in the computer after all 5 lines are used on the card. :)
One of the other instructors has 82 on his CCW and that was a royal pain to help him get those done. Nevada used to have a 2 gun limit and moved to unlimited just 2 years ago, so hopefully they will go for a semiauto/revolver system soon.
As for blisters, I am wearing my Hatch gloves, especially since I have 30 rounds from the D.E. to shoot in that list.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Where are you doing the range time?
The Gravel Pit?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts