Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
IMHO, it's one of the few things Gov. Scott has done that was positive. I'm glad the law will soon take effect.
Drug test for goverment handouts is another good thing

·
Premium Member
5,363 Posts
IMHO, it's one of the few things Gov. Scott has done that was positive. I'm glad the law will soon take effect.
I think he has done a fantastic job, except for the Sun Rail Issue, he is doing just what he said he would do. :)
Yes it is Rick is a good guy and I am happy with him for the most part.

·
Registered
185 Posts
the new firearm laws just passed are fantastic, one not mentioned is it is no longer a crime if your concealed weapon becomes exposed by accident, wind whatever. however with that said, Rick Scott is the biggest pos that this state has ever been stuck with. any Gov. who has to have the state supreme court tell him that he does not have supreme authority over our legislature is a power mad fool. this man has single handed dismantled the state EPA, the water district boards and is opening up our state to any company, build wherever they want and not have to worry about wetlands, traffic flow studies, ect. Scott knows he will be a one time wonder and is doing everything in his power to make sure he will be able to go back in the private sector and plunder the state because he will have dismanteled the oversight agency's that could catch him. Remember this is the man who headed the hospital corp. that received the largest fine for medicare fraud in the state. I am a registered Republican and I refused to vote for this tool who spent over 35 million$ of his own money to get elected. way to buy yourself a Gov. job. this is not my opinion, these are facts you can check thru the ST. Petersburg times and any FL. news company.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Nice. Wish we had that kind of enforcement in PA also. Plenty of municipalities that illegally post restrictions on firearms.

I know there are mixed opinions on this one but another law in Florida I'd like to see here is the one allowing you to keep a firearm in your vehicle at your workplace. Maybe Governor Scott will do something about the lame explosives exemption granted to Disney because they use fireworks.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Agree, Drug testing should be mandatory for handouts. Then it should be mandatory for any job. That way rather you work for your income, or you let the government pay your bills, you could not smoke out & shoot up while eating your gov cheese.

It should also be mandatory for any ELECTED OFFICIAL!

·
Registered
28 Posts
As a motorcyclist, does this new law mean that my shirt riding up and exposing my gun is considered acceptable?

·
Premium Member
5,363 Posts
Nice. Wish we had that kind of enforcement in PA also. Plenty of municipalities that illegally post restrictions on firearms.

I know there are mixed opinions on this one but another law in Florida I'd like to see here is the one allowing you to keep a firearm in your vehicle at your workplace. Maybe Governor Scott will do something about the lame explosives exemption granted to Disney because they use fireworks.
We already have that law for CCW permit holders minus the evil Mouse, nothing will change there...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts