Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm a collector...i grab every nut and bolt I find on the ground, every spring and washer.

Of course in countless occasions, a small thing like this can save you big time!

Enter Glow-On Super Phosphorescent gun sights paint....

You might never need it, but if you do; You'll be glad you got it today!
It doesn't occupy space, it requires no maintenance, it's the perfect match for iron gun sights, if you happen to be in the market for one.

Just as important: It'll save you loads of money

It's becoming so popular all you have to do now is to google Glow-On and you'll find a source.

·
Premium Member
5,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CommonCents said:
how many minutes/hours does it actually glow once charged?
The Glow cycle can be ignited with just a few seconds under a bright light source.
The glow cycle lasts several hours, in fact the whole night long.

It glows extremely bright initially, then the glow starts to fade gradually.
The eye adapted to a dark environment will see the glow.
someone coming from an illuminated place might not see it due to the fact that it takes about thirty minutes for the human eye to adapt to night vision mode.

Can I test this fact?
Of course, paint a small dab of paint on any small object and leave it next to you when you go to bed.
If you wake up early in the morning you will see it.
The night vision of your eyes will capture the glow as a whitish glow, not green.The human night sight mode doesn't capture glow well.

How is your product different to *** and ***?
The focus on those companies is quantities one can use to paint canvases bards, etc.

How do they compare? Imagine Glow-On is whiskey, their products are the same whiskey but with water.:cool:

·
Premium Member
5,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Glow-On Super Phosphorescent gun sights paint.
The most affordable upgrade for a firearm. No tools required, just a few minutes are needed

1 - 14 of 14 Posts