Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glow-On: A very cool and affordable upgrade:

What is this? Glow-On Super Phosphorescent, a concentrated phosphorescent glow paint.
What it does: It feeds on light, and then it releases it at a slow pace, glows in the dark, glows in the shadows, helps you to align a shot.
This cycle can be repeated millions of time during the active life of this product, which is abut fifteen years!

Advantages: It will make your gun sights visible in situations when plain white dots or bare iron sights wont!

There are more sophisticated systems, including: Lasers, tritium, red dots, scopes, etc.

Glow-On is a step up

Glow-On is more affordable and it is an easy upgrade to apply.

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
GH said:
I'm in full agreement, Gatopardo! I'm extremely happy with my Glow-On sights as are the half dozen or so who I recommended your product to. One of my LEO buddies lost the front sight Trijicon tube on his personal M&P 40 & I filled the void with Glow-On & he said that it was just as good & just as bright as the original if not more so. The PD offered to replace the tube but he declined. Next step is to experiment with other colors. As most of my walking around time in "dangerous" area is in daylight I was thinking of red or orange as a start.

Thanks for the support GH.
Cool sights!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts