Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As of now I am using my xdm 4.5 as my "truck gun" and due to the price I am taking it in and out when ever I get to my destination if it is a residence or work. I am looking into a glock 17 gen4 to keep in both of my trucks on a 24/7 basis as I am not a fan of glock but they are reliable and I would not be heart broken if it was to get stolen. Now on to the reson for this thread, I have been researching LE pricing all over and can't get a straight answer on price or where to go for that matter. So does anyone have a current price sheet? I am thing I can get 2 new 17s for somewhere around 7 or 8 bones.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
I grt mine from Buds law enforcement page. They are always top notch

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Summit Gun Broker has good deals usually on some trade ins.

As an aside, and I'm not trying to be ugly toward the OP here, but I never understood the "I want a cheap gun for my truck in case someone steals it." mentality. Get a nice gun and know where it is at all times.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I agree with fatsexy. Get a good gun, know where it is, and pack it to and from your truck. Around here, thats where most people are jacked.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I pack my edc every where I go, I. Want something that's sole purpose is to be at my side in my vehicle 24/7 and a glock is a quality reliable firearm, I just don't care to much for them. But I would trust my life to one.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Got the inexpensive yet highly accurate & reliable CZ-82 as my dedicated truck gun. 13 rounds to do business and if anything bad happened, I'm only out $149 bucks. No other pistol in that price range gives as much back to you than the 82 ;)

So when I'm driving, I have at least two pistols with a reload, or sometimes a carry & a backup (then the CZ as a third backup). Car jackers beware.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I pack my edc every where I go, I. Want something that's sole purpose is to be at my side in my vehicle 24/7 and a glock is a quality reliable firearm, I just don't care to much for them. But I would trust my life to one.
I am no GLOCK fan in general. I have a GLOCK 19, and it may be my favorite gun.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts