Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Shield Arms" is now taking shipping orders for their flush fit 15 round magazines for the Glock 43x and Glock 48..They also have a metal mag catch for them as well..They come in single,double and triple packs with the metal mag catch..I ordered 1 to see how they perform..If good,I'll get a couple more..If anyone is interested..(sorry,tried to post a link but didn't work)...

·
Registered
284 Posts
A further update received about a slight delay due to first batch having issues with the finish - wrong finish applied by manufacturer. Straight up though, I like how they communicate. I want these to work, look good doing it, and make my 48 a little heavier.

·
Registered
18,586 Posts
A further update received about a slight delay due to first batch having issues with the finish - wrong finish applied by manufacturer. Straight up though, I like how they communicate. I want these to work, look good doing it, and make my 48 a little heavier.
I haven’t gotten any emails from them and I ordered 3 mags. Maybe it’s being put in the junk file.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I haven’t gotten any emails from them and I ordered 3 mags. Maybe it’s being put in the junk file.
I just got the email about an hour ago..they said they should have the correct mags within a week..they're also giving everyone that pre-ordered a 20% discount coupon...

·
Registered
18,586 Posts
I just got the email about an hour ago..they said they should have the correct mags within a week..they're also giving everyone that pre-ordered a 20% discount coupon...
I just checked, I got the order confirmation and that’s it. Oh well.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here's their email...

S15 Preorder Update

November 4, 2019

Bottom line up front: slight delay.

Our first shipment of magazines arrived from our magazine manufacturer, and today we ran them through quality control (QC). Unfortunately, they did not meet our standards as they were sent with the wrong surface finish. While this may not seem like a big deal, surface finish actually plays a big role in reliability, and we just aren’t willing to send magazines out to our customers that aren’t right, especially when it could potentially cause a reliability issue down the road.

The good news is that we should be receiving our next shipment of magazines next week, and we are assured that this issue will be corrected.

Thank you for your patience – as a way of saying thank you, ALL PREORDERS are shipping with a 20% OFF COUPON CODE to use on your next purchase at ShieldArms.com

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
First batch of shield s15 mags have begun shipping..people started getting shipping notices today..they also just got in their second batch for packaging and shipping...hope they were worth waiting for ...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts